Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vanda

http://imagepro.photography.com/kencox

I love beach weddings.  The ocean and sky are your cathedral and in place of organ music you have rolling waves. Even with very little, they always look ethereal.
This dress is perfect for a beach wedding.  Its little sleeves will flutter with every breeze.  While the front is fairly simple it allows for either a bouquet of exotic flowers or an amazing lei. It's comfortable, light, and airy.
I find myself always looking to subvert tradition. On this dress, I opted to forgo a train and went with  an abstract orchid with delicate tendrils trailing down. The flower has tiny glass beads for freckles.















 Had I the time before the photo shoot for this dress, I would have loved to make these to go with it. 

If you like my work, please leave comments, and feel free to contact me.  I would love make something unique for your wedding, whether a dress or footcandy.

Please see my shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/designbylannette for information on payment, shipping and creation time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment