Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jenise

map

 Are you in the mood for a party?
record bowl, fairy wings, small peacock feather fascinator, white mask, cufflinks, large fascinator, black mask, record boutoonier, coasters
 This Mardi Gras inspired gown might just be the touch you need to liven things up.

There is no cumbersome train to slow you down when it's time to dance the night away. Instead you have a curtain of beads that shake and sway with every motion. The whole dress is covered from straps to hem  in glass beads forming the image of a diamond pattern on it's surface.


To show off my dress I wanted something flirty and festive. Being a free spirit I chose a mask to model the dress with.  There is something alluring to a mask that a veil can't match.
mask
                                                                           And FUN.

If you like my work please leave comments, and feel free to contact me. I would love to make something unique for your wedding.


Please see my shop  http://www.etsy.com/shop/designbylannette for payment shipping and creation time frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment