Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My First Photo Shoot

I friend of mine in Australia is doing a Rockabilly/Pinup photo shoot and I've whipped up a lemony yellow version of my Roxy design for the occasion! 








   I made it with white organza and a lemony yellow cotton. It has a SUPER full skirt, complete with a built-in petticoat of organza and a big satin bow.

  The gals dressed it up with additional colorful petticoats from Spunkerella Pettiskirts.....

and gorgeous necklaces from Addicted to Buttons.......


I built the dress on a corset base to help with that annoying slipping feeling that is so common in strapless dresses.
















Big Thanks! to Andrew Sharp Photography





and to Nic's Button Bud's for inviting me to join in. 
For the rest of the shoot click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment