Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Delightful Danielle

Almost as soon as I had made my Ava design available, Danielle contacted me and just had to have it. She did want to lose the cowl neckline and go for more of a sweetheart. Which was not a problem, all that fabric across the front is not for everyone. So, I went back to the drawing board and presented this.... 

   It was just the dreamy and romantic look that she'd been wanting, and as a plus the ladies of the family were now on board too. Just one hitch.....the venue had changed from garden to more of a ballroom....and we had to lose the flowers. The train also needed some adjustments. She wanted it to be shorter, and rounder. First things first, the flowers. I suggested that we up the sparkle by adding more rhinestone work in place of the flowers.  

For the train, I felt that a shape more like this, would fit what Danielle was looking for and keep with the feel of the rest of the dress.
With all the changes we'd now made, it wasn't really the same gown, so it needed a new name. 

Slinky, slightly sultry, and full of pizzazz.....sounds like Veronica Lake. 

Introducing....Veronica.

As we worked, Danielle mentioned that she'd really like something to wear other than a veil, and that the lace pieces going on the dress would work, they just needed a little something extra. I went ahead and beaded a couple of extra pieces and added some Chantilly lace to finish them off.


I'll let you enjoy her wedding pictures now.....



Okay...tomorrow. There's just so many gorgeous shots to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment